Personal Branding – 5 useful tips
Here are some brief tips for personal branding to follow:
- A personal brand is not made overnight – you need to know and understand yourself, strategize and define your own mission – only then are you ready for action.
- Building a personal brand is not just uploading professional photos, frequent updates on facebook and other social media channels. A personal brand means expressing an authentic, personal message consistently, through both actions and words.
- When choosing the channels to communicate your brand, go for what suites you best. Don’t make a blog if you’re not passionate about writing or if you don’t have the necessary resources to provide quality articles. If you’re more efficient speaking out, then public speaking can be a good channel to promote your brand.
- Focus on quality, not quantity. Don’t say the same thing to everybody everywhere. Adjust how you talk about your brand according to your audience and you’ll have great results.
- Don’t emulate – be original. Don’t try to be someone else – you have enough resources to be authentic!
For more information on personal branding you can e-mail us at email@example.com.