You Can Shine Within Your Organization As Well by Cultivating Your Personal Brand
More often than not when interacting with my clients they come with questions and requirements similar to the ones below. Do any of them ring a bell?
- I work in a corporation and want to climb the corporate ladder faster? How do I do that?
- I would in a multinational company and have just recently come back from maternity leave. How do I make myself visible again?
- I have a new superior. How do I show my competencies so that I enter the running for a new leadership position?
- I have been promoted again. I was previously very visible and had exposure with my previous team. Now I have less visibility and exposure. How do I shine again?
- I want to build a career in this company and there are strong chances that I would succeed, if only I knew how to navigate office politics.
- I have built a career within my organization, but I would like to somehow gain visibility outside of the company as well. I believe it would be useful both for the company and its clients, but also for me as well in the long run. Which are the mechanisms at my disposal?
- I am a shy, introvert and I know that in some areas I am much more competent than my colleagues. My shyness make me reclusive and invisible in my superiors’ eyes.
- I am a solepreneur, how do I raise my visibility on the market and attract more customer?
- I have recently built a small firm and I am an entrepreneur. How do I promote my personal Brand so that my business benefits in the process?
Relying on an experience of over 16 years in the corporate environment, during which I have built team from the ground up and constantly climbed the corporate ladder, I perfectly understand the needs expressed above. During my transition from corporate leadership to entrepreneurship I have constantly worked on successfully defining and promoting my personal brand as an entrepreneur. I am no stranger to the difficulties of such a transition. This is what drove me to implement for the first time in Romania a training programme called “Personal Brand Management within the organization”. This programme encompasses over the course of two days of intense training both the core elements in construction your personal brand within you organization, as well as career development coaching, strategic networking and a public speaking module.
The programme is best suited for:
- Any corporate employee who wants to secure a promotion needs to better understand the mechanisms behind cultivating a personal brand within his/her organization;
- Members of leadership/talent programmes;
- Senior managers who set ambitious career and personal brand development objectives;
- Human resources managers or talent managers
- Start up entrepreneurs and freelancers.
You will learn:
- What your personal brand is and how you can cultivate it!
- Why introspection and external feedback are both necessary in finding the right direction for your personal brand with applied exercises!
- What is the mission of your personal brand and how you can identify it, state it and communicate it within your organization?
- Efficiently speaking in public at management meetings, in front of your team or to outsiders?
- Learning how to strategically network in order to highlight your brand’s messages! Applies Exercises!
- Personal branding and career planning – how to merge and balance both? How to evaluate your progress!
- Individual advice for career development!
If you find the topic attractive and useful in developing your career you can e-mail us at email@example.com